The Lotter is one of the oldest online lottery sites, established all the way back in 2002.
- Huge number of games
- Customer friendly platform
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Brilliant mobile application
- Fees are quite high
The Lotter is one of the oldest online lottery sites, established all the way back in 2002. With more lotteries than any other site and higher prizes, this takes the obvious first place. It is consistently rated as number one by many online review sites for its reputation, integrity, game variety and ease of use.
On top of this, it offers an excellent mobile application, a huge number of games, multiple payment methods, and fantastic customer support. The only issue with The Lotter is that fees are a little on the steep side, but they have to make money somehow.
What We Like About It:
- Massive range of games, from 52 lotteries to millionaire raffles and more
- Fantastic mobile app
- A wide array of accepted payment methods
- Secure, well-designed, and beginner-friendly website
What We Don’t Like About It:
- Their fees. But they have to make money somehow!
What is theLotter?
TheLotter is an online lottery agent. It buys tickets to official lottery games on users’ behalf.
How Does it work?
TheLotter uses the lottery agent model, allowing you to buy official tickets for lottery games from all over the world. Here’s how that works:
- Buy tickets through theLotter’s website
- TheLotter sends out local agents to buy them for you
- Your tickets are scanned and stored in a safe. You receive scans as proof of ownership
There are 52 lotteries available, and you may enter as many of them as you want.
To further expand your options, theLotter offers three different modes:
- Single Game: Buy at least 3 and up to 25 tickets in one go. Pick your own numbers or use Quick Pick.
- Syndicates (Group Game): Buy shares in a large set. Split costs and winnings with other players.
- Bundles: Get the best of both worlds by combining syndicate shares and personal purchases.
Aside from these, theLotter offers convenient features like:
- Multi-draw purchases: You can “buy ahead” for as many as 52 draws. This makes sure you don’t miss any future draws.
- Subscriptions: Similar to multi-draw purchases, a subscription automatically buys you tickets for upcoming draws. TheLotter even runs a free ticket promo for subscribers.
- Systematic forms: Get tickets that automatically cover every possible combination of your chosen numbers. More expensive, but it may boost your chances.
The best thing about playing at this website is that you’re an official participant in any lottery games you choose. Whether you buy personal entries or join a syndicate (or both!), you’ll always have an actual entry.
Plus, any winnings will come directly from the particular operator — not theLotter. Unlike many lotto betting sites, this company doesn’t depend on its own revenues or insurance coverage for prize payouts. You’re far more likely to receive your winnings.
The VIP Club
For more consistent discounts, there’s theLotter VIP Club. You don’t need anything special to join — just keep playing through their platform.
Every $1 you spend is worth 1 VIP point. The more VIP points you have, the higher your level — and the bigger your discount.
|Platinum||2001 – 5000||12.5%|
|Gold||501 – 2000||7.5%|
|Silver||201 – 500||5%|
|Bronze||51 – 200||2.5%|
Is it Legit?
Yes! TheLotter is operated by Lotto Direct Limited, a company that’s registered and based in Malta.
Is it Safe?
Absolutely. Every action you make on their website passes through 128-bit GeoTrust SSL encryption. Additionally, you can easily get details about how they handle your tickets and transactions, so they get plus points for transparency, too.
Their platform is also PCI compliant, meaning all financial transactions and payment credentials are airtight and adhere to stringent regulations that banks are required to adhere to.
Customer Support On TheLotter
TheLotter gives you 24/7 support and tons of resources.
This website clearly makes it a mission to help you succeed. If you ever need help, you can reach their support team via a ton of channels.
Their customer support service is available 24/7 and takes inquiries in 14 different languages.
- Live chat
- Email: We sent test inquiries and got a response within 2 hours!
- Telegram: Just search for TheLotter.com
- Viber: +356 793 63536
- WhatsApp: +356 793 63536
- Phone: +44 20 3150 0476
- Fax: +44 20 7691 7234
There are also dedicated, toll-free phone lines available for select countries:
- The UK: 0800-1700-409
- Australia: 1-800-259-355
- Canada: 1-888-786-3072
- France: 0805-109-968
- Germany: 0800-724-1082
- Russia: 880-0100-3681
- Ukraine: 0800-500-596
- South Africa: 0800-981-870
Syndicates and Bundles at TheLotter.com
You always have the option to buy one lottery ticket at a time, but TheLotter also has a couple options that allow you to participate in syndicates and purchase bundles for better chances of winning.
Syndicates: A syndicate teams you up with other people and you all pitch in to buy a batch of tickets. If any one ticket wins, that prize is split equally among all syndicate members. TheLotter manages the syndicate for you and automatically divvies up the winnings.
Bundles: Bundles allow you to buy anywhere from 40 to 756 lines for a single drawing at a discount ranging from 6% to 10%. You can also buy bundles and enter them into multiple drawings for an even larger discount.
TheLotter.com sells tickets to these and many other lotteries from around the world:
- USA: Powerball, Mega Millions, Cash4Life, Take 5, NY Lotto, Cash Five, TX Lotto, TX Lotto Extra, Texas Two Step, Lotto America
- Europe: EuroJackpot, EuroMillions
- Italy: Lotto, SuperEnalotto, MilionDay
- Spain: La Primitiva, EuroMillions, BonoLoto, El Gordo
- Australia: Oz Lotto, Powerball Lotto, Monday Lotto, Saturday Lotto, Superdraw Saturday, Wednesday Lotto
- Austria: EuroMillions, Austria Lotto 6/45
- Brazil: Mega Sena, Quina
- Canada: Lotto 649, Ontario 49
- Chile: Clasico Loto
- Columbia: Baloto
- Finland: Finland Lotto, Viking Lotto
- France: EuroMillions, France Lotto
- Germany: German Lotto 6aus49
- Ireland: Daily Million, Lotto
- Hungary: Hatoslotto, Otoslotto
- Mexico: Melate, Melate Retro
- New Zealand: Powerball
- Poland: Lotto, Mini Lotto
- Portugal: Totlotto
- South Africa: Lotto, Powerball
- Ukraine: Megalot, Super Loto, Loto Maxima
- Japan: Loto 6, Loto 7, Mini Loto
IS THELOTTER.COM LEGIT OR A SCAM?
No, theLotter.com is most certainly not a scam. Not only does the site have a license to operate from the Malta Gaming Authority—meaning that it has to work under strict regulations—the site has been around since 2002, making it one of the pioneers of the entire online lotto industry. Since then, it has paid out over US $99,593,021 to over 5.5 million players from around the world. This fact, alongside the excellent online reputation that the site has, makes it 100% trustworthy, and you can play on the website with the utmost confidence that you (and your money) are secure.